My name is Delaney cassinelli, and ever since I was little I have loved to read. I read on the bus,I read in coffee shops, and I read sitting down outside my work before I clock in.
Reading is that temporary escape into another world. As far as my specific preferences in books; I enjoy books with an eerie or gothic edge to them. I also enjoy books about women and friendship, as well as romance. I also enjoy the classics as well as a good historical fiction. Having said that, here are my top ten favorite novels in no particular order.
1. Blood Canticle by Anne Rice( I love all Anne Rice but this book is a particular favorite)
2. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
3. Midnight in the garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
4. The Friendship Test by Elizabeth Noble
5. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
6. The Stand by Stephen King
7. Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
8. The Paris wife by Paula McLain
9. Cocktails for Three by Madeline Wickham
10. And last but not least the entire Harry Potter series by J.k Rowling
- “The Shadow of the Wind” – Author: Carlos Ruiz Zafón (pilar221b.wordpress.com)
- Uhry to pen Broadway’s ‘Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil’ (bizjournals.com)
- Carlos Ruiz Zafón: Spanish author with a worldwide appeal (amandapayneblog.wordpress.com)